Terms & Conditions
Dr. Oetker “Bake & Cook with LOVE” Buy & Win Contest
- Dr. Oetker “Bake & Cook with LOVE” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all Malaysian residents over the age of 18 years old or above as of 1st January 2021 with a valid MyKad, except employees and immediate family members of Dr. Oetker Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organizer”) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies, elected printing vendors and digital technology provider and other suppliers.
- The Contest starts at 00:00:00 on 15th September 2021 and closes at 23:59:59 on 15th November 2021 (the “Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the absolute right to amend the Contest Period if deemed necessary without any prior notice. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained.
- Participants who choose to enter the contest need to WhatsApp photo (soft copy) of proof of purchase (receipt), together with full name, MyKad No. and email address to: 017-8133 730 OR scan the QR code to fill in the form https://forms.gle/qWKvquhBnZ87iXEz8 and upload a receipt.
- Dr. Oetker Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in the submission of the entry which may result in the contestants/participants being omitted from the selection process during the Contest Period.
5. Entry Method:
a. Purchase RM10 of any Dr. Oetker or Dr. Oetker Nona products in ONE printed receipt as Proof of Purchase.
b. WhatsApp photo (softcopy) of proof of purchase (receipt), together with your full name, MyKad No.,
email address to 017-8133 730
Scan the QR code to fill in the form https://forms.gle/qWKvquhBnZ87iXEz8 and upload a receipt
6. The organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify entries which are incomplete, illegible, late entries or entries without the prescribed Proof of Purchase automatically.
7. The organizer has the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify any entry without giving any reason whatsoever to any participants or any other party.
8. All winners will be identified by name and MyKad number.
9. The Contest winners will be announced on website www.oetker.com.my, Dr. Oetker or Dr. Oetker Nona Official FB page or any media which deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
a. Grand Prize x3 Winners
iPhone 11 (128GB) worth RM3,099
b. Consolation Prize x20 Winners
Dr. Oetker Product Hamper worth RM150
11. The organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
12. The winners will be notified via phone or email or any other means of communication deemed fit by the organizer based on the details furnished during the participation. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event that the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any notification to the winner(s).
13. The participants are encouraged to check Dr. Oetker or Dr. Oetker Nona Facebook and Instagram Page constantly. The organizer will not be held responsible for any failure, technical difficulty or delay in winners’ announcement.
14. Prizes will be sent to winners. Winners must contact the Organizer upon winners’ announcement to make delivery arrangement within ONE (1) month from the announcement date. The prize will be carried forward to the following month should no claim being made within the stipulated period.
15. Grand prizes & consolation prizes must be claimed from the Organizer (in Peninsular Malaysia) personally by the winners within THREE (3) months after the Contest end date. The winners may be required to show NRIC for verification purposes. The organizer is entitled to forfeit the prize if the participants refuse to agree to this condition.
16. Unclaimed prize shall be withdrawn by the organizer and the Winner shall no longer be entitled to claim any prize in any form. The organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the prizes to the winner(s).
17. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the contest terms and conditions.
18. The organizer shall not be held responsible should any of the prizes suffer loss or damages during delivery to the winner(s).
19. The Organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate and/or suspend this Contest, without the need to provide any prior notice.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to edit/trim the pictures received to be consistent with the other pictures in display and to use the pictures for all its promotional activities.
21. Participation in this Contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the winners' names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
22. Participants agree that the Organizer may use the information collected during the submission of the entry for the Organizer’s advertising and promotional activities. Please refer to the Privacy Notice found in the website at www.oetker.com.my to read about how the Organizer treats your personal information.
23. The Organizer shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the participants and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the Prizes. All participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes.
24. The Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, promoters and agents will not be responsible for whatsoever printing errors appearing on the products or Proof of Purchase distributed in the market.
25. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
26. The Organizer decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The Organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.
27. The Organizer reserves right over the all the contest prizes if there is an occurrence of zero (0) winners due to the disqualification of participants.