1. The “Contest” (the “Contest”) is open to all Malaysian resident over the age of 18 years old or above as of 1st January 2020 with a valid MyKad, except employees and immediate family members of Dr. Oetker Nona (“the Organiser).
2. The Contest will be held from 18 December 2020 to 27 December 2020 (the “Contest Date”).
The Organiser reserves the absolute right to amend the Contest Date if deemed necessary without any notice. All entries received after the Contest Date ends shall not be entertained.
3. Each contestant are qualified to join the contest and may post as many answer as they want. However only (20) comments with the right words will be selected as winners.
4. Winners will be announced/notified through the Official Dr.Oetker Ristorante Pizza FB page. Only one (1) prize per winner.
5. Winners are required to provide Full Name as per Identified Card (IC), IC Number, Email Address and Mobile Phone Number via Facebook Private Message (PM).
6. Failing to respond to the announcement within five (5) days (count from the date of announcement of winners), the prize will be forfeited.
7.The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entries which are dishonest, incomplete, illegible, damaged, submitted beyond the deadline or such other reason as deems fit.
8.The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value without any prior notice. All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9.Any images or pictorials used in promoting the Contest are for illustration purposes only.
10.The judge’s decision is final, conclusive and no further correspondence, queries or appeal shall be entertained.
11.The contestants hereby agree that prior to the participation of this contest, the participants have read and understood the terms and conditions of this contest in which any consent and/or authorisation required under this contest shall be deemed given upon participant’s submission of the required details to the Organiser.
12.All contestants in the contest agree to be bound by the above Terms & Conditions of the Organiser.
13.The Organiser reserves the right to omit, add or amend these Term & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any new or amended Terms & Conditions will supersede the existing Terms & Conditions.
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. This is strictly necessary so that you cannot switch this off.
We also use technology providers who may process your data in the United States. In this case, there is a potential risk that US security services may access your data on a large scale and without prior notice, and that you may not be able to take effective legal action against this in the United States.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you come to our website and how you interact with our advertisements. This helps us to make not only our ads, but also our content even better for you. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to personalise your account or profile on their platform.
We also work with partners who may process your data in the United States. In this case, there is a potential risk that US security services may access your data on a large scale and without prior notice, and that you may not be able to take effective legal action against this in the United States.